Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A.K.A Tg poster swag in the building swag in the club swag everywhere


I always have a big time to study and work hard to my music career..i think its a special gift from God almighty anyway especially
music i haven't say that is one of my favourite and is also one of my biggest priority infact is a gift which is giving on to me.....it have come but never left me it just can not go away ..i love singing alot although i have went for an event show big and well organise show outside nigeria and even to ghana republic and also went for contest for audition in talent hunt host and organise by vegas record and also perform in the street jamz,club,birthday party but unfortunetly i stop going to this kind of show just like that especially street jamz not as if am trying to feel like a boss.....it has a reason why because i just wanna try to protect my personalty............

Street jamz is always rough is a show where by difference kind of people especaily the bad guyz on the street...the real point there is that the style of my music is simply no has difference.....
I know what it takes to be RnB singer and so there is know how that crash will not going to occur.......they see my song nature sound cool always giving and so much interesting...i think is beautiful and is a big challenge to me myself anyway......................................
AT times like this when i sat down i began imagine things in many ways.....
The kind of person i am basically am natural...meaning am special and humble person am also a little bit harsh and shy person truly the fact is that i hate cheating for somebody to call me a oaf is been a great challange anyway like i always use to say especially my dream i sing differ...in different kind of song which i always get inspire to and the aspect of song and create song on my own knowledge is an inspirational word and reality.......
I see myself in a high level on the top in a big position and i discover that every dream come true....
Those shows that i said i always go to perform,the way the audience took me is as if am 2face because they have seen the proof but me i accept the evidence and reality and dream matters alot life is such is by your choice you choose i look far and see things and what others can not see catigoricaly that is me,no one else and keep doing my things and never look back and never discourage and always encourage even though i fall ten times i always fine myself up again.................................SO ALWAYS FOCUS AND BE COURAGE NEVER GIVE UP....................THE WORLD IS YOURS


For Advert placement and Songs Promotion Contact  08188546739, E-mail: alade6440@gmail.com

No comments: