Saturday, December 12, 2015

Is smoking a sin to God? - Toyin Aimakhu asked

Toyin-Aimakhu-1
It seems like Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu is really taking this born again thing serious.
Just last week, the actress revealed that she has given her life to Christ.
Toyin Aimakhu has now gone on Instagram today (December 8) to ask if smoking is wrong since the bible doesn’t explicitly say it’s a sin. she wrote.she wrote.

I just want people to see christ in me, I don’t even care if they know my name as long as they get to know my GOD.. let’s talk abt smoking, we all know smoking is bad but is it a sin to God?” she asked.
Toyin Aimakhu went to say she spoke to her Pastor who told her that smoking is a vice the Lord frowns upon.
“I asked my pastor that question I told him I can’t find it the bible and he told me what I need to knw so I’m going to share it and I want us to talk abt it, smoking is bad for our health and it’s a sin cos the bible says our body is the temple of the Lord…let’s share our opinion abt this pls nurses and doctors get in here tell us the disadvantages of it and the health risk..
On November 30, the actress revealed that she has rededicated her life to Christ.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...